Monday, January 4, 2010

Speaking of Weather



So I was dreaming of a "white Christmas"... If I'd really been thinking about it, I would have made a clause that said that it all had to melt off by New Year's day.

Really, though, it is so beautiful outside that my breath gets caught... Wait, that's the cold and wind stealing my breath! So living in New England has been a trip and a half. And to continue in the tradition of living somewhere that gets a lot of snow, I'm applying only to schools in Utah and Idaho. So far, UVU, U of U, and BYU-I have received the benefit of my fine applications. I am hoping to hear positive things from them. I also plan to apply to Weber, Westminster, and maybe Snow. I just want to keep my options open, as well as to be sure at least one school in the Rockies is host to me.
So that's all I got... And: that's what she said.

Please give your input, as I love your thoughts.

Thanks ,

The Tallgurrl

No comments: