Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It All Works Out In the End


So for the past few months I've been majorly stressing. Work, while it is enjoyable, has been a bit of a stressor lately. My calling, RS Pres, has given me a new respect for leadership. I never realized just how much time and effort goes into keeping a singles RS running smoothly. The biggest stressor, however, was my college applications, and whether I'd be accepted to my top choice. It's been a few years since I've attended a university, and my biggest fear was that I would be rejected.

Last night I got an email that made me so giddy that I jumped up from the computer, did a happy dance, and ran around the house announcing my news. I was accepted at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I'm now just waiting to learn my assigned track. HUGE weight off of my shoulders. My favorite choice for schools, the least expensive, most Mormony, not to mention most awkward way for unwarrented visits school, has taken me back as a student.

I'm not sure how much of my acceptance is related to the six degrees of separation, but this I do know. I worked hard to get there, and this is an affirmation that my initial feelings were correct. So with all that, I just have one thing left to say: WOOT!

If you look to the sky tonight, a glorious moon/star show will make you wonder... Added bonus, with these clear skies nothing will get in your way.

Please comment and share, as always I want your thoughts.

Thank you,

The Tallgurrl