Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tiny Stressors

This morning I was reading my email, just before considering breakfast. My lab professor sent out a reminder that we needed to sign up for our exam on either Thursday or Friday. Today was Thursday... I think you can see where I am going with this. I rushed through getting dressed, skipped breakfast, and hurried as fast as my scooter and tired body could get me up the hill. After wrestling a handicapped door that didn't work, and waiting for an ancient elevator, I finally made it to the sign-up sheet outside the lab room.

The dates are for next week.

I can't begin to describe the sigh of relief I released once I saw the dates. My whole body relaxed, and I almost fell over. Having an extra week to prepare for the skeleton exam will make my life so much better.

I just wanted to share this little life story, before passing out into sleep. I used up so much energy today, that it is all I can do to keep my eyes open to share this.

Little puffy clouds are passing by, with cherubic dreamers waving at passersby. I'm not sure it this is real, or just a figment of my imagination.

Please comment, share, and all that jazz.

Thank you,

The Tallgurrl

No comments: